A Message About COVID-19 from Dunning Honda of Ferndale
Dear Valued Customer,
Throughout this pandemic, and the uncertain times we face, we are staying true to our core values: Dedication, Respect, Integrity, Vigilance, Empathy, Nobility and we are DRIVEN to serve you in the safest way possible.
As we evolve to the next phase of our response, we are also taking this opportunity to share with you our focus on the health and safety of our associates:
- We have deployed policies and procedures that follow all CDC, WHO, state and county level guidelines for our employees to avoid being exposed or expose others to the virus.
- Our employees are equipped with Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), such as masks, gloves, hand sanitizer and antibacterial cleaning materials to help protect them and you, our customers.
- All our employees are conducting daily personal wellness checks before reporting to work. If anyone is showing any signs of illness, any indication that they have traveled internationally or if they indicate they have been exposed to someone who tested positive for the virus, they are instructed to stay home.
- Our staff are taking steps to help protect our customers, including performing pre-screening health questionnaires before arriving at customers’ locations and maintaining social distancing while on customers’ locations.
- We have retrofitted our facilities to accommodate social distancing, including PPE supplies and aggressive sanitization.
While taking care of our families and our own health, we have an unwavering focus on uninterrupted services. Our services are being delivered seamlessly and are designed and operated to remain sustainable.
We are taking care of you by taking care of our employees and I encourage you to join us in our efforts. As we increase our site-based services, please support us by:
- Wearing a mask at all times.
- Informing us if you or someone at your home / location is in self-quarantine when requesting service.
- Conducting only one-person service appointments when possible.
- Following the guidelines published by the CDC and our state/local government.
Please know that we remain committed to our core principles of serving the needs of customers, employees, communities, and suppliers, as we all continue to navigate our new normal.
Thank you for your continued support.
John F Taylor
Dunning Honda of Ferndale